August 4, 2009

long time no see

Dear Diary,
It's been a while since we've spoken. I've been so very busy. This summer has flown by. We have had weddings, celebrated anniversaries, vacationed, and entertained family and friends. Time flies when you are having fun. These things are what remind me of how blessed I am for love, joy, family, and provision. I love that God gives us excitement, relaxation, and celebrations to remind us to enjoy our life!
Thought I would give a photo diary of some of the summer's events.




celebrating our 1 year anniversary downtown

Vacation to visit JP's family on the Jersey Shore


Kim & Brent's Wedding




Cubbies game with my parents


4th of July (getting over my fear of sparklers)

2 comments:

Cara said...

I didn't know you were afraid of sparklers lol It sounds like you have had a great summer! Now when are you going to add a baby to the craziness?!?

Janna Howard said...

o my word! Let's not go there! I'm starting a new job in a week...that's enough! :)