November 11, 2009

Amen

I had heard the phrase "God comes through...even in the 11th hour." I'm sure that I have experienced this, but it's not easy to remember that when you are in the "valley." JP and I have truly learned to depend on Christ, and one another, this year. God is so good and He is faithful. He worked out every detail....and I will be teaching 3rd grade the rest of the year in a wonderful district! I have no idea how these wrinkles got ironed out, but I know who did it!

THANK YOU, JESUS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean!! A lot has been going on for my family too- a lot of stuff that I was like-huh, God? I know YOu get this all the time, but..why, again??
Anyway, even though I haven't exactly had a turnaround or change in my situation at all- I HAVE had to grow up to handle it with any visage of sanity-maybe that was the point....hmmm..anyway, I enjoyed your post.:)