July 25, 2008

I'm Getting MARRIED!

In less than 8 hours I will be Mrs. Howard. I am so thankful for the love and support of all of our family, friends, and wedding attendants. We are so excited and can't believe after 6 years, this day is finally here! Last night JP kissed me goodnight at the restaurant, said his final, "Goodnight beautiful" before he left and said, "I'll see you at the end of the aisle!" It was so wierd to me. I hugged my pillow last night as I slept alone in what will be our bed. I realized I can hug him the rest of my life, and will never have to settle for a pillow. No matter the money missing from my pocket, I can't wait to come home to our humble abode every night, to him. I love him and am honored to be his wife as of 5:30 pm today!


I love you John patrick Howard!


OMG! I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: