November 14, 2007

Day Off

Evangel has a day off school today- it's Conversation Day for professors. Funny how, when everyone else was sleeping in, I was working out by 6 am, leaving for practicum by 8 and running errands by 10. Then we have a floor lunch at 12 and then it's off to work from 2-5. Some day off!!!!
Thanksgiving is creeping up on us. All i think about is Christmas being right behind it. I can't wait to change my ringtone to "Deck the Halls," to start buying presents, and to see the end of a crazy semester. The closer I get to the end of this semester, the closer I get to student teaching, and therefore the closer i come to graduating! It's an endless cycle of things to come and I am on the edge of my seat for all of it!

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

unless you get your master's degree, you technically only have one more month of school!