November 7, 2007

OUCH!

My head hurts! All I've done for the past week is study! You'd think it was finals time, with the amount of time my books have been open. That doesn't happen much. I have two tests tomorrow. One I'm not all too concerned about, the other that I'm dreading. While at work today, I studied for 3 hours! My head hurts. I keep seeing numbers and vocabulary banks floating around my brain. It's swollen from the number crunching and graphing. I've realized that our family is not blessed in analyzing and dealing with numbers.
I'm supposed to be an Education major, which is why I question the reason for having to deal with statistics. I don't get it. What the heck is a Z-score? What am I supposed to graph? We Mangialardi women have a way with words, not numbers. I don't even balance my checkbook. If it takes explanation, I'm the expert, but as far as handling numerical values....give me a few days.

No comments: