November 17, 2007

My teaching certification test, the Praxis Exam is over. *relieved sigh* Now I can finally breathe and concentrate on finishing the final semester of classes and get ready for student teaching. I can't wait to go home on Tuesday and spend the weekend with my and JP's family. Whenever I feel like I'm gonna pass out from the number of things on my to-do list, Christ always has a gentle reminder that He is in control. I recently read in my devotional that worry is a sin, it's us not remembering to trust in Christ and that He is in control. Boy did I ever have to remember that this week. He got me through a week of tests and projects and now He'll give what He knows we need.....REST!

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

we are coming over wed to go dress shopping and then me, parker, and gigi are sleeping over. I'm going to leave Kent at home with Erik so that he'll get a good night sleep, and then they'll meet us at Aunties on Thurs. Sound good? Are you going to take Parker and Gigi to see a movie?