September 14, 2008

Happily Ever After






I am thoroughly enjoying married life with my husband. Simple tasks like grocery shopping are so much more exciting. I began to feel sick today and while he was out getting gas, he stopped due to being sidetracked. He returned with my favorite "Italian Wedding Soup", brand new comfy sweatpants to keep me warm and fuzzy socks to keep me from getting sick. I fret over the status of my slowly dying car and our future living arrangements and our financial status due to the jobs we both hold, but he quickly remedies my worries by taking my hands, joining in prayer, and quickly acting on "what to do." We know that God has blessed us to this point. Providing opportunities and answers, a home and help, and know he will constantly be our "home" and help for the rest of our Happily Ever After...





2 comments:

sharonie said...

why are you and Bethany so gifted at writing?

Ben & Bobbi said...

That is SO sweet...being married is the BEST!