I am unbelieveably frustrated with the events that have unraveled on the popular, so called "reality" show, "The Bachelor."
1. Why did Jason have to dump Melissa on television?
2. Go Melissa! For her to bring to light what an engagement means. She isn't some girl he has been "hanging out with" for a few weeks. If he has a problem, he should talk to her like a normal couple.
3. Molly, you make me sad. You are the typical girl who takes a leap for the guy who pushed you!
4. ABC, I am convinced you scripted these events! So you got what you wanted for this season....interested viewers. As for next season: you may have lost your popularity.
5. Jason those tears are not going to win over any empathy. And if they are indeed real....MAN UP!
I know I just placed myself within that stereotypical "reality" tv junkie, however, when there is a possibility of playing with someone's actual emotions, for a rating....then you have opened up a can of worms!!!!!
AHhhhhhhhhhhhh....that feels better!