March 3, 2009

You did what?

I am unbelieveably frustrated with the events that have unraveled on the popular, so called "reality" show, "The Bachelor."

1. Why did Jason have to dump Melissa on television?
,
2. Go Melissa! For her to bring to light what an engagement means. She isn't some girl he has been "hanging out with" for a few weeks. If he has a problem, he should talk to her like a normal couple.

3. Molly, you make me sad. You are the typical girl who takes a leap for the guy who pushed you!

4. ABC, I am convinced you scripted these events! So you got what you wanted for this season....interested viewers. As for next season: you may have lost your popularity.

5. Jason those tears are not going to win over any empathy. And if they are indeed real....MAN UP!


I know I just placed myself within that stereotypical "reality" tv junkie, however, when there is a possibility of playing with someone's actual emotions, for a rating....then you have opened up a can of worms!!!!!


AHhhhhhhhhhhhh....that feels better!

No comments: