October 3, 2007

Please Pray

I have had a lot of back pain for the past 6 months. I'm not sure what it is. At first the doctors labeled it as a result of a kidney infection, but it has persisted for the past 6 months. Now, when I thought it might be scoliosis, I'm finding that I have a lot of pain near my kidneys again, but none of the kidney infection symptoms. It's a lot of pain and hard to deal with when I play powderpuff and have a full day of school 5 days a week. I have a Dr. appt on Friday afternoon and am asking that you'll pray they locate the exact problem. They have yet to narrow in on the problem, which doesn't help me any. Please pray. It's scarry to deal with it away from home and to have this pain all the time.

2 comments:

sharonie said...

I love you much and will pray for you...make sure you call me after your appoitment!

Bethany Patrice said...

go to the dr. with a written lists of questions, and don't leave until you are satisfied. You are paying them tons of money, so make sure you get the answers you want. Parker will pray for your Thursday night before bed.