October 15, 2007

Red wire, blue wire, red wire, blue wire....?

I am the queen of Indeciseiveness. Whether it's which brand of juice to buy or whether it is worth it to splurge on that $9.99 clearance top....i can't seem to make up my mind in a timely or absolutely positive manner. Well, let me say that this flaw of mine gets worse while planning a wedding. Not only am I the type to want to please others, but I also can't seem to make up my mind about anything having to do with wedding plans. When I have 3 possible bridesmaid dress colors in front of me...which to choose? Which flower? Which type of invitation? Lord, help me to just get through this. Grant me the serenity to accept that I need time to decide and the patience to tide me over when ten other people try to make the decision for me, as well as the confidence to stand up and make it myself!

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

COME HOME ALREADY!!! I MISS YOU.


PS..I WILL WHATEVER YOU PICK OUT FOR US. UNLESS IT IS TYE-DYE OR HAS RUFFLES. OH..JUST A SIDE NOTE, I LOOK GOOD IN ANY SHADE OF GREEN. HINT. HINT.