December 18, 2007

*sigh*

I'm completely done with finals forever!!! Looking over my transcript it is crazy to realize how many classes, projects, tests, 20 page papers, and finals I have been through in the last 3 1/23 years. Last night Amber and I, for the 3rd night in a row, were up until 3am. I had a checkout to do starting at 6:30 this morning. I have 21 checkouts to do today...basically I have no life. All I keep thinking about is that at this time tomorrow I will packing up the car to head home and I can't wait to spend 8 hours in the car with JP. Amber got me the Hairspray soundtrack for Christmas, which I intend to play and memorize the whole way home. JP is not thrilled with my idea. He has come up with a new phrase, which he stole from "Friends"...when I do something or make-up something really weird and random, JP laughs at me. Then I say, "o, you know you love me because I am weird, and that there is never a dull moment with me. He replies, "yes, I love you because you are so wonderfully weird!" I can't wait to get home to be with family, celebrating the holidays with all our craziness and traditions. Soon I'll be "home, sweet home." For now however, it's back to cleaning. I cleaned my entire room from top to bottom today. I also, while in the cleaning mood, decided to clean out the floor storage room and the study room. I love organizing! Once I get in the groove, I can't stop! Ah...it feels good to have a day of cleaning, because then I can truly relax.

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

congrats...now get your booty home!