April 30, 2008

WAITIN....

I'm not such a morning person....come to think of it, I'm not a night person either. Although the college life has attempted to make me accustomed to late nights, I've slowly weaned out and am snug in my covers by the early hour of midnight (early according to the college student's biological clock). I had to wake up this morning to check a few girls out so I decided to get my workout, tanning, and bank run in before waking Amber up. Now I'm done with the major errands for the day and it's not even 11:30 am. It's a good feeling.

I just woke Amber up with my rendition of my mother's morning song, "Rise and shine and give God the glory, glory!" After laying in her loft for a few minutes, I realized two things...she had bad morning breath (haha, sorry Ambs), and she left out the detail of her lack of clothing. No sooner did I jump out of her bed than i made her get ready and now I sit here....waiting..... waiting...waiting.... to spend one last day with my "roomie." It's Janna & Amber day!!!!!! I'm gonna miss this girl! I'm gonna miss our toilet conversations, sharing whole bottles of sparkling grape juice in one sitting, sharing the latest gossip, and creating our own, every-other-word, two-headed songs! Without sharing a toilet, she will still always be carried in my heart!


NOW OFF TO THE MALL...to spend time, not money!

No comments: