May 19, 2008

Shower with love....


Absolutely gorgeous

Ya...I'll figure out how to use all this someday

For all my gossip magazines! (and we loved our hats!)

MOST...of my bridesmaids, and one of my flower girls.

Our mommies!


We had our first shower yesterday at Arrowhead Golf Club. It was organized by JP's mom (aka my future mom-in-law), and given by my sisters and JP's sister. It was beautiful. The food was delicious and the whole shower was so tasteful and beautiful. It was so nice to see, in one room, so many faces of those who may not be family, but have been a part of mine, or JP's, or our families lives, and support us in our future.

Yes, we were bathed....actually more like DRENCHED, with gifts. Words can't express how thankful and shocked we have been. I don't want anyone looking in to think it comes to us as expected or that any of this is unappreciated in the least bit. Our socks have been blessed and we realize that if it weren't for our parents, families, and the support of all those who know us...our getting married at this stage in our lives would not be possible. So no matter the amount of gifts, we are most overwhelmed and grateful for the obvious display of encouragement and joy from those around us.

All of this, is more than we expected or imagined!!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!


No comments: