June 16, 2008

Long time no see...

It's been a while since we've talked. So much has happened. The wedding plans are getting crazy! I don't work until 12:30 (no by choice) yet am running around from stores to malls starting at 8 am everyday trying to accomplish all Rosie gives me on me I DO "to-do" list. The tasks are getting smaller but more frequent. I suppose this is normal. Everything seems to be coming together and I can't wait!

I went through a period of uncertainty. The devil made me believe it was uncertainty of the timing of us getting married when in reality it is just a fear of the unsure and unplanned involving where we will live and what jobs we will have. There seem to be absolutely no open door for teaching opportunities and I have come to a dead end when it involves finding an affordable apartment. I know that God will take care of us that He is in complete control and that He knows our needs and deadlines. Now I just wait and believe............... It's a fine line though- trying to separate saying that I trust God because I"m supposed to, and truly trusting Him.

I hate my job. I'm working with the toddlers and 3 year olds, something outside of my area of expertise. I'm attempting to daily be joyful, no matter the task. I know Paul was innocent in prison yet joyful.


Here are some pictures from the eventful month I've had so far:





Labor Day party with the Mangialardi clan

Father's Day

Summer Storms

Father's Day at the Sampsons

Wedding Tea Shower Rosie & my aunts threw for me

Sleepovers with my newphews and Gigi

Maddie came to visit me!

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

we are so cute...i mean, you are so cute.