August 5, 2008

Today is his birthday.....


We ate amazing food out, every night!


On the beach



All dressed up for a night out...isn't he so handsome



We swam with dolphins!



Our view from the balcony


The luxurious pool



At the pool


Happy Birthday, baby!


After a honeymoon it what seemed like paradise, my husband and I are easing back into reality. God blessed us through the wedding process, provided a fairytale tale wedding day and was with us and showed us the beauty of Mexico on our honeymoon. We were moved to the adults only hotel at the resort, and enjoyed every peaceful and beautiful moment of it.


Today is JP's birthday. I found myself pa rousing through the birthday cards at Hallmark only to realize I was not in the right section...I had to search through the "husband" cards for the first time. I got so excited and searched until I found the absolute perfect one! We got engaged a year ago today and now are loving married life and are blessed with a special love. I am so glad to have this wonderful and genuine man in my life. He is one special guy. I love him with all my heart, and will love him still on his 50th birthday, hair or no hair. I got up and made him waffles and a bowl of Lucky Charms (it's sad that it is so special to him- due to our lack of oven at the moment) for his birthday and last night I went and got him Chipotle, his favorite meal to take for lunch. He has been leaving me notes every morning near my keys. I love it...no matter how long it lasts. Happy 23rd Birthday to an "old" man.

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

ewwwweee. you swan with dolphins? They pee in that water and you are swimming in there with them?