October 10, 2008

Home for...the weekend


I am so glad to have my baby brother home (by baby I mean he's going to be 20 in a month!). I haven't seen him since he left for school in August. I miss him so much. I realize that I miss him because I worry about him...like any big sister would do. I used to be so protective of him when we attended school together. I always vowed I'd beat any one up who hurt his feelings. Now, he is the one doing the protecting! We ran to Target and made a pizza before playing Wii. It was just a realization to me that just as I have gained a "friendship" with my older sisters (rather than playing the whining little sister role), so my little bro and I have grown from sharing a room as toddlers, to spitting and biting wars, to cool vs uncool rivals, to "friends." It is the best feeling in the world and I think my brother is "da bomb!" I can't wait to see what God has in store for him. I see so much potential in his down to earth demeanor and his above average "business sense."






1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

Hey he likes me more. I've actually changed his diapers before. Now, how great of a sister am I?