October 31, 2008

TOP 4

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Wal-Mart, Ultra Food, Target,....the bank
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly) Facebook, Dell (I can't seem to get rid of them), and the rest would consist of the parents of my students...regularly
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Grandma's, Subway, Chili's, Chipotle
D) Four places I would rather be right now: Riviera Maya Mexico, on a date with my husband, chilling in the hot tub, with all my friends scattered across the country (Ambs-MO, Danielle-Nebraska, Maddie-WI)

E) Four people I talk to everyday: Sharon, Bethany, Rosie, Kim

F) Four TV shows I watch: Grey's Anatomy, the Hills, Desperate Housewives, Biggest Loser

4 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

we need to tell Grandma that we all picked her!

Mary said...

Do your parents of the kids email you a lot? I haven't had one do it yet this year!

Janna Howard said...

ya, its really the same few parents who are really really involved with their kids! never complaints or worries though!

Karebear said...

Hey darlin!
It was good running into you Saturday nite. I love your posts. So clever and fun. xoxo