September 28, 2007

Chop, chop

I got my hair cut today. I went in asking for more than a trim, but a different style. I wanted to do something different, something unlike me. I wanted to surprise JP with a new look for our anniversary. The stylist cut and trimmed, blowdried and straightened. When the hour was over, I looked in the mirror at a somewhat different style, but the same me. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed. It was then I realized that I don't need a new look for JP to say a random, " You are beautiful," comment. This man of mine will be just as impressed and taken aback by the same old me. I love him for that and can't wait to finally celebrate our anniversary tonight. I'm all apprehensive though....I have no clue what's in store, which makes it even harder for me to pick and outfit out!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

post a pick of your hair!